Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winter Break

As much as I can't wait to go back home, I really don't want to leave the confines of my dorm room. I've grown used to staying up till my eyes bled, and have come to love my tiny bed. I feel at home here, though, I do miss my family and know that that's where my heart will always be; but I'm starting to branch out-not out of my own free will, however, I'm glad it's done with. I'm going to miss my bathroom buddy, and having to wait for the one shower stall that always has hot water. I'm still trying to debate on whether or not I need my shower sandals. Though home has many things that appeal to me, like privacy, I find that it's here that I feel happy. The prairie like appearance of Chico with it's tall grass and small hills has it's allure, but it's here in Humboldt with it's redwoods, mountains, and the occasional sea breeze that has swept me off my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment